[Soot-list] Concrete field nodes exist in field-based points-to analysis in Spark

Ondřej Lhoták olhotak at uwaterloo.ca
Sat Apr 27 01:25:35 EDT 2013

Can you tell us the actual class name of the objects that you are
seeing? Can you provide some simple steps for us to reproduce what you
are seeing? Can you put a "throw new RuntimeException();" in the
constructor of the objects that you are seeing created, and send us
the stack trace that results when such an object is created?