[Soot-list] Exception while running

Quentin Sabah quentin.sabah at inria.fr
Sun Feb 3 07:27:55 EST 2013

So you followed my 8-steps instructions and it worked fine.

Please follow the same instructions to process your Test class (I can see it from the exception you mention). If it works, then your problem comes from MyMain.java.

You may also paste the code of MyMain.java online so we can look at it, if you don't mind (using http://pastebin.com/ for example).

Again, you show an error message, but you don't show the command line you used.
Please, when writing about an error message, include the command you typed.

Regards.

--
Quentin Sabah, CIFRE Ph.D. student
Grenoble University
mailto:quentin.sabah at inria.fr  | mailto:quentin.sabah at st.com
phone: +33 476 61 52 42        | phone: +33 476 58 44 14