[Soot-list] Exception while running

Zeinab Lashkaripour lashkaripour at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 3 09:26:05 EST 2013

Thanks dear Quentin,
Yes, it worked fine for the Test too.

> Again, you show an error message, but you don't show the command line you used.
That's because I set the options with code (I should have shown the options).
Before you answered I was looking through my options and  discovered that I had used -process-path which caused the exception (that's because my
actual files that I need to analyze are in a directory and I forgot to
omit it for the Test!).

I tried a simple code:
MyMain.java
    args = new String[] {"-pp", "-cp", ".", "-f", "jimple", "--app", "Test"};
    soot.Main.main(args).

I got the following output:
    Soot started on Mon Feb 04 17:46:53 IRST 2013
    Transforming Test...
    Writing to sootOutput\Test.jimple
    Soot finished on Mon Feb 04 17:46:54 IRST 2013
    Soot has run for 0 min. 0 sec.

But there was nothing in the output directory?!

Zeinab