[Soot-list] Dominator Analysis

Zeinab Lashkaripour lashkaripour at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 10 08:24:00 EST 2013

Hi,
I have the following situation that I would be grateful if anybody could help me:
I want to know if my unit is inside a if / switch/... body. For the units that their immediate dominator is if / switch/... I don't have a problem but for those that are not immediate I can not get the right answer. For the none immediate ones if I get the dominator list I can not inspect the list for if / switch/...because there might be if / switch/...before my unit which my unit is not inside them.
Any suggestion?

Thanks,
Zeinab