[Soot-list] Sizes of benchmarks in Dacapo-2006-MR2

Richard Xiao richardxx at cse.ust.hk
Sun Feb 10 23:43:27 EST 2013

Hi, Zhoulai:

The statistics in my report is obtained with following options:

opts.add("-p");
opts.add("cg");
opts.add("implicit-entry:false");

opts.add("-p");
opts.add("cg");
opts.add("safe-forname:false");

opts.add("-p");
opts.add("cg");
opts.add("safe-newinstance:false");

opts.add("-p");
opts.add("cg.spark");
opts.add("enabled:true");

opts.add("-p");
opts.add("cg.spark");
opts.add("merge-stringbuffer:false");

opts.add("-p");
opts.add("cg.spark");
opts.add("string-constants:false");

opts.add("-p");
opts.add("cg.spark");
opts.add("dump-pag:false");

opts.add("-p");
opts.add("jb");
opts.add("use-original-names:false");

opts.add("-p");
opts.add("jb.ulp");
opts.add("enabled:false");

I don't use the soot option "-process-dir". Instead, I only give the entry
class "dacapo.chart.Main" to Soot.

The LOC is counted just as you did, using
sm.getActiveBody().getUnits().size().

The benchmark in my report is analyzed with the latest version of JDK 1.6.

Any feedback is welcome.

Regards,
Xiao

Richard Xiao Xiao