[Soot-list] Seeking proposals for Google Summer Of Code projects

Marc-Andre Laverdiere-Papineau marc-andre.laverdiere-papineau at polymtl.ca
Sat Feb 16 13:39:48 EST 2013

Hello,

I am just trying to put my 2 cents on that thread...

Reading the Spark thesis, it seems to me that the defaults are pretty
good for the fixed point calculation - I don't see much improvements here.

The only thing I noticed is that there are fast(er) bit set
implementations, but that's about it.

What do you have in mind?

Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau
Doctorant - PhD Candidate