[Soot-list] Seeking proposals for Google Summer Of Code projects

Phil Pratt-Szeliga pcpratts at trifort.org
Sat Feb 16 13:49:42 EST 2013

Hello,

A project that I was thinking of doing at one time was called the
Jimple Web Cache. It is a server online that users can submit an
rt.jar. The webserver takes an md5sum of the jar and computes the
whole program call graph. It will store the Jimple for the whole
program call graph in a database. Then a user can ask for the
reachable Jimple and call graph from a certain method and rt.jar
md5sum. Raising Java Bytecode to Jimple is a slow step and this could
improve whole program analysis performance.

Phil Pratt-Szeliga
Syracuse University
http://trifort.org/