[Soot-list] Soot release

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at ec-spride.de
Fri Jan 11 05:25:39 EST 2013

Hi all.

I think it's about time for a new Soot release again. Hence I was
wondering whether anyone was still planning to contribute anything
major within the next few weeks, or whether there are any serious
outstanding bugs that are blocking you. (I don't remember any.) If not
then I would probably plan a release within the next couple of weeks
or so.

Eric Bodden, Ph.D., http://sse.ec-spride.de/ http://bodden.de/
Head of Secure Software Engineering Group at EC SPRIDE
Tel: +49 6151 16-75422    Fax: +49 6151 16-72051
Room 3.2.14, Mornewegstr. 30, 64293 Darmstadt