[Soot-list] Soot release

Marc-Andre Laverdiere-Papineau marc-andre.laverdiere-papineau at polymtl.ca
Sat Jan 12 04:42:06 EST 2013

Hello Eric,

I hit a bug with the entry point detector and I want to re-run tests for
sanity checking.

Also, I saw that you added Java 7 support - no need to mention that I'm
very happy about that.

I would suggest to trash the Polyglot component - I don't see any reason
we should preserve that in the code base, as it amounts to functionality
duplication.

Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau
Doctorant - PhD Candidate