[Soot-list] other inputs except java and class files

Marc-Andre Laverdiere-Papineau marc-andre.laverdiere-papineau at polymtl.ca
Fri Jan 25 14:52:48 EST 2013

That's your call to make. You know your strengths and weaknesses.
The thing is - you know how much Soot can do - and that's code you don't
have to reimplement.

That being said, you may enjoy reimplementing the analysis
infrastructure for another language for pedagogical purposes,  or simply
because the IR for your language would be much easier.

Or maybe you are very good in another programming language and feel you
can code better in OCaml, Scala, Ada, Fortran or whatever.

People in the list can only show a possible path - that's it.

Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau
Doctorant - PhD Candidate