[Soot-list] How to Use Paddle in Windows Environment

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at ec-spride.de
Wed Jan 30 11:06:30 EST 2013

Hi.

So what's the problem? Do you fail to build the BDD library or do you
fail to run Paddle?

IIRC there's a pure-java version of the BDD plugin which you can use.
That should be platform independent.

Eric

On 25 January 2013 05:48, yangpeng3314 <yangpeng3314 at 163.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to use paddle to do some points-to analysis, and I found a paper
> "A Survivor's Guide to Java Program Analysis with Soot " which introduces a
> process to deploy a running environment in Linux. However, I need to use
> paddle package in a Windows 7 OS and I'm confused about the setup steps in
> this case. Can any body give some advices about it?
>
> Meanwhile, I tried to a similar setup with some tiny changes in this paper
> to see if I can run the example mentioned in chapter 8, then I got a error
> with a log in the attachment. Have I made some incorrect configuration and
> how can I fix it?
>
> The attachments are the paper and log file mentioned above, thanks for your
> attention.
>
> Best regards.

Eric Bodden, Ph.D., http://sse.ec-spride.de/ http://bodden.de/
Head of Secure Software Engineering Group at EC SPRIDE
Tel: +49 6151 16-75422    Fax: +49 6151 16-72051
Room 3.2.14, Mornewegstr. 30, 64293 Darmstadt