[Soot-list] How to Use Paddle in Windows Environment

杨鹏 yangpeng3314 at 163.com
Thu Jan 31 05:38:30 EST 2013

Hi,

I think I've failed to run Paddle to get a result for the codes which used to test the Paddle functions. And I'm not sure if it's caused by setting an incorrect environment for BDD library or Paddle. I'm confused that how to run the codes and then get a correct result which list in papers since I can't follow the steps for Linux.

Best regards,

Yang Peng