[Soot-list] Soot infrastructure etc.

Bodden, Eric eric.bodden at sit.fraunhofer.de
Tue Jul 23 10:51:47 EDT 2013

Hi all.

Please all welcome Umar (in CC) who is our new student assistant and whose main task it will be to maintain and improve the entire infrastructure around Soot, i.e., the website, Wiki, issue tracker, build-and-test cycle etc..

I have started to collect a few items that are on my personal wish list. The items are all in the Soot issue tracker under the label community/infrastructure:

https://github.com/Sable/soot/issues?direction=desc&labels=community%2Finfrastructure&sort=updated&state=open

Please feel free to comment on these items and/or add new ones that fit into this general category.

Cheers,
Prof. Eric Bodden, Ph.D., http://sse.ec-spride.de/ http://bodden.de/
Head of Secure Software Engineering  at Fraunhofer SIT, TU Darmstadt and EC SPRIDE
Tel: +49 6151 16-75422    Fax: +49 6151 16-72051
Room 3.2.14, Mornewegstr. 30, 64293 Darmstadt