[Soot-list] Problem with output apk files

Jan Dubina jan.dubina at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 23 11:42:36 EDT 2013

Hello,
Thank you for your previous advice, but I run into another problem. Apk files
generated by soot are not working. I tried to run a test application through
soot using just –w, –process-dir, -android-jars, setting up input and output
format options with just a simple SceneTransformer, that prints some stuff, but
the generated application crashes on emulator (after signing and zipaligning).
I noticed that the newly created apk file is smaller (~10%) so it seems like there is some optimization
running. I tried to disable some sub phases in jb and also wjop phase, but it
did not help according to soot’s –verbose output and result file size of the
apk file.

Thank
you for your help.

Jan