[Soot-list] How to use Spark to analze DaCapo benchmark on Eclipse

Zhoulai zell08v at orange.fr
Tue Jun 4 02:10:22 EDT 2013

Hi, Soot can analyze bytecoes, not necessarily source code. See its
command-line options. So you specify your input format and classpath in
your soot arguments, and run soot.Main.main(sootArgs) from within Eclipse.
Here is the layout of your codes

String[] sootArgs[]new String[]{
        //specify your classpath and input format etc here
}

soot.main.Main(sootArgs);

Hope it helps.
Zhoulai