[Soot-list] How to use Spark to analze DaCapo benchmark on Eclipse

Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau marc-andre.laverdiere-papineau at polymtl.ca
Tue Jun 4 14:40:51 EDT 2013

Adding to what Zhoulai said, I am wondering why you modified the
worklist propagation... is it to do an intraprocedural analysis???

If so, it would be cool if you shared your code when its stable. I think
it could be useful to do comparative analyses.

Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau
Doctorant - PhD Candidate