[Soot-list] Call Graphs and callbacks

Akhil Jain akhil.jain93 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jun 10 10:15:09 EDT 2013

Hi

I had a question regarding soot's handling of callbacks during the generation of call graphs. I wanted to know whether or not the functions sent as callbacks are taken into account during the call graph generation routine. Actually, I want to know the locations of all the reachable network sinks in an android app which may contain callbacks. So I want to know whether or not the code of the callback function taken into account during call graph generation? Is it sufficient to generate the call graphs from the entry points of the application or would that lead to some misses?

Thanks
Akhil Jain