[Soot-list] Call Graphs and callbacks

Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau marc-andre.laverdiere-papineau at polymtl.ca
Mon Jun 10 10:31:30 EDT 2013

Hello,

It depends on the options you give to soot. If you use exclusions and
phantom references, there is a chance you will have lots of missing edges.

Have you looked at flowdroid? It is based on top of soot and has an
extension that supports Android analysis.

Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau
Doctorant - PhD Candidate