[Soot-list] Spark and custom entry points

Marc-Andre Laverdiere-Papineau marc-andre.laverdiere-papineau at polymtl.ca
Wed Mar 6 11:14:03 EST 2013

Hello,

I worked for a while on a custom entry point framework, and hit the same
brick wall.

Spark doesn't reason well when the entry points are not static, so the
trick is to generate a dummy main that creates the instances of your
classes and calls them.

Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau
Doctorant - PhD Candidate