[Soot-list] Summer of code: finalizing project selection

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at ec-spride.de
Thu Mar 7 09:27:00 EST 2013

Hi Richard, hi all.

Thanks for stepping in Richard!

You can basically find the idea of the proposal here:
http://www.ec-spride.tu-darmstadt.de/csf/sse/teaching_sse/theses_sse/abschlussarbeitdetails_2176.en.jsp

We would still need to discuss details about the visual
representation. Any suggestions on this would be welcome.

About GSOC in general: Unfortunately for me there's a bit of a
scheduling issue at the moment, as I will be on vacation for the next
two weeks and at AOSD the week after. Hence I won't be able to
contribute much to the initial proposal. Hence I would need to rely on
Elena or some other generous volunteer to at least prepare and submit
the initial proposal to Google in which the Soot community as a whole
applies to be an "organization" to be considered for GSOC. The
deadline for this is March 29th. If Elena or someone else would be
willing to do this, that would be awesome - I myself unfortunately
will not have the time. From April on things will be back to normal
again, so actually supervising the project should be no problem for
me.

As I mentioned before, one important part of the application is a good
"ideas list". For this list one could draw text fragments (and maybe
the graphic) from the article linked above.

Best wishes,