[Soot-list] Possible to run Soot analysing Java library?

Yi Lin qinsoon at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 22:58:39 EST 2013

Hi,

I am writing a Java(restricted)-to-native compiler. I am trying to use
Soot as parser, and generating code from its Jimple AST.

So one step is that I will need the Java library (though a small part of
it) in native code. One choice for me is to write the library in Java
and use the same compiler to get its native code, which requires Soot
being able to parse library source files. That is why I am asking
whether it is possible to run Soon on the library. If we can, that will
make my life much easier. Otherwise, I will hvae to hand code the
library in native code.

Regards,
Yi