[Soot-list] Possible to run Soot analysing Java library?

Marc-André Laverdière marc-andre.laverdiere-papineau at polymtl.ca
Thu Mar 7 21:51:37 EST 2013

Hello,

By default, soot has java, java and a few more as exclusions, so if you put any options related to exclusions, you won't have anything.

Also, soot needs a main class, which the JDK jars will not provide.

But it I'd hard to help you without knowing what is it you want to do on the library ;)
--
Marc-André Laverdière
PhD Candidate - Doctorant