[Soot-list] whole-program-mode is set on, but getPointsToAnalysis is still of DumbPointerAnalysis type

Zhoulai zell08v at orange.fr
Mon Mar 18 07:20:02 EDT 2013

Hello,

I don't see why my Scene.v().getPointsToAnalysis always gets the
DumbPointerAnalysis while I have already set whole-program-mode and the
phase cg.spark.
*
        soot.options.Options.v().set_whole_program(true);
        soot.options.Options.v().setPhaseOption("cg.spark","enabled:true");

        System.out.printf("whole_program=%s, pta_type=%s \n",
                Options.v().whole_program(),
                Scene.v().getPointsToAnalysis().getClass()
                );*

The output result is

   *whole_program=true, pta_type=class
soot.jimple.toolkits.pointer.DumbPointerAnalysis
*
which is unepected for 'pta_type'.

 Any ideas?Thanks.

-Zell