[Soot-list] whole-program-mode is set on, but getPointsToAnalysis is still of DumbPointerAnalysis type

Marc-Andre Laverdiere-Papineau marc-andre.laverdiere-papineau at polymtl.ca
Mon Mar 18 07:45:39 EDT 2013

Hello Zell,

I tend to be overkill when I set my options, maybe you can try the same :)

     "cg,enabled:true",
     "cg,implicit-entry:false",
     "cg.cha,enabled:false",
     "cg.spark,enabled:true",
     "cg.spark,field-based:false",
     "cg.spark,vta:false",
     "cg.spark,rta:false",
     "cg.paddle,enabled:false",
     "cg.spark,geom-pta:false",
     "wjtp,enabled:true"

That being said, the usual answer you'd get from the list is 'pass the
options to soot main' :)

So I suggest you first try the overkill method, and if that doesn't
work, please change your code to use soot main.
And the next step is to try the 'develop' branch. We are close to a new
release, so the code should be very good at this point.

Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau
Doctorant - PhD Candidate