[Soot-list] Local variable scopes in Jimple

Marc-Andre Laverdiere-Papineau marc-andre.laverdiere-papineau at polymtl.ca
Tue Mar 19 07:57:49 EDT 2013

Hello,

My gut feeling is 'no', because Jimple forces you to declare all your
variables at the start of a method. They may be initialized anywhere,
but the declaration makes their scope to be whole-method, sort of.

Of course, live variables analysis should do the trick (but double-check
in your compiler book, my brain doesn't always work well early mornings)

Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau
Doctorant - PhD Candidate