[Soot-list] Same SootClass with two different numbers???

Marc-Andre Laverdiere-Papineau marc-andre.laverdiere-papineau at polymtl.ca
Thu Mar 21 07:58:23 EDT 2013

Hello,

I triple-checked and tried to hack variants of my algorithm, trying to
understand why it wasn't working.

My guess is that, being JAX-WS, the software I analyze has the same
class at many times, as the web service clients would be bundled with
the web service interface in a jar. But I don't really know how to
verify that in Soot.

Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau
Doctorant - PhD Candidate