[Soot-list] Same SootClass with two different numbers???

Zhoulai zell08v at orange.fr
Thu Mar 21 03:53:17 EDT 2013

Hi,

what do you mean by loading a giving class? Are you sure they have the same
package name, and one is not a subtype of another?

I guess the numberer uses a kind of cache algorithm they are  not
guarenteed  to map the same number for the same class if your class

A work around might be share the numberer, but maybe  that is not what you
wanted.
Zell.