[Soot-list] LineNumberTag for field declarations and method definitions

Guru Devanla gdevan2 at uic.edu
Fri Oct 25 16:41:10 EDT 2013

Hello Soot-list,

This is a question regarding the LineNumberTag not being set for field
declarations or method declarations.

During my analysis, I am able to correctly obtain the line numbers of
statements within any method.

*Now, how do I obtain the line numbers of following artifacts.*

class X
{
  int member;

   public int someMethod(){....}
}

In the above example, I would like to get the line number of line "*int
member*" and "*public int someMethod()"*.

For all other statements, I just use stmt.getTag("LineNumberTag") and it
works fine.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Guru