[Soot-list] CallGraph generating incorrect results

Graziella Galea gra.galea at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 13:04:59 EDT 2014

Hello everyone,

I am using the Soot API so as to be able to generate call graphs through my
program.  I have generated graphs for two different Java programs so far
and the call graph seems to be returning correct results.  Unfortunately, I
have recently tried to generate a call graph for yet another project but
the call graph must be incorrect.

This is because I am using the graph so that the program will identify the
caller methods of particular methods.  When I checked, the methods returned
by Soot do not call the methods I give Soot.

I do not think that the problem is in the code since if it was then the
program would not have worked for the other projects

Does anyone know what the problem might be please?

Kind Regards,

Graziella