[Soot-list] CallGraph generating incorrect results

Marc-André Laverdière marc-andre.laverdiere-papineau at polymtl.ca
Thu Apr 24 17:47:53 EDT 2014

Hi Graziella,

I am not sure what is the problem... you are telling that the call sites
returned by edgesInto() are wrong? Or is the problem with some custom
code you wrote?

Also, is there a possibility that the call sites returned are using a
superclass of the target you are looking at? It could be that Spark
defaulted to CHA at that specific spot...

Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau
Doctorant - PhD Candidate