[Soot-list] Silencing the logger

Martin Schäf martinschaef at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 19:31:55 EDT 2014

Hi guys,
I have a program that uses soot to transform bytecode. When I run the
program, soot gives me quite a long command line output, e.g.:

Soot started on Wed Aug 13 16:24:48 PDT 2014
Warning: freemind.controller.actions.generated.instance.Pattern is a
phantom class!
Transforming freemind.view.mindmapview.attributeview.AttributeView$1...
Transforming
freemind.view.mindmapview.attributeview.AttributeViewScrollPane...
Soot finished on Wed Aug 13 16:25:07 PDT 2014
Soot has run for 0 min. 19 sec.

This can be several hundreds of lines. Is there a way to tell Soot not to
print this stuff?

Many thanks,
Martin