[Soot-list] Silencing the logger

Marc-André Laverdière marc-andre.laverdiere-papineau at polymtl.ca
Thu Aug 14 11:01:26 EDT 2014

Hallo Martin,

I personally redirect stdout to slf4j and mute most things as follows:

SysOutOverSLF4J.sendSystemOutAndErrToSLF4J()
LoggerFactory.getLogger("soot.PackManager").asInstanceOf[ch.qos.logback.classic.Logger].setLevel(Level.ERROR)

LoggerFactory.getLogger("soot.SootResolver").asInstanceOf[ch.qos.logback.classic.Logger].setLevel(Level.ERROR)

Obviously, you can choose which packages get a different level.

You can get that library from here:
http://projects.lidalia.org.uk/sysout-over-slf4j/

Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau
Doctorant - PhD Candidate