[Soot-list] Converting .jimple files back into a .dex file and reassembling the apk!

Modhi Alsobiehy m99m20 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 25 05:58:15 EDT 2014

Hi Steven,

Thanx a lot for responding!

That what I have been doing but unfortunately if I install the reassembled apk without signing ,installation always fails and I if I try to sign it, jarsigner gives the following error message:

jarsigner: unable to open jar file

I aslo tried to remove the “META-INF” folder before resigning the apk and still no luck!!

any experience or ideas are really appreciated!

Thanx again!

Modhi,,

Sent from Windows Mail