[Soot-list] Converting .jimple files back into a .dex file and reassembling the apk!

Steven Arzt Steven.Arzt at cased.de
Mon Aug 25 06:39:43 EDT 2014

Hi Modhi,

What exactly are the steps that you performed on the file? The following should work:

1)      Rename the original APK file to ZIP

2)      Open it in WinRAR or a similar application

3)      Replace the old classes.dex file in the ZIP with the new one

4)      Close WinRAR

5)      Rename the APK file back to APK

6)      Sign it

Best regards,