[Soot-list] Flowdroid cannot identify simple password text flow

Johannes Lerch lerch at st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Dec 15 12:13:01 EST 2014

Hi Steven,

can you write some more words why "Anonymous inner classes are supposed
not to access any final fields of their enclosing methods"? This is not
apparent to me.
Maybe you can as well elaborate why this is a challenge for FlowDroid.
What is different to other fields? Is it because of the representation
in byte code or Jimple?

Regards,
Johannes