[Soot-list] Analyzing Android source code with Soot

M Alsob m99m20 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 9 15:47:01 EST 2014

Hi,Thanks a lot for responding!I tried the exclude option but I am still getting the same result,I tried adding the option right after and then before the phantom option with no parameters , I appreciate any guidance on how to use it if what I did was not right!..
about Flowdroid, is there any example, tutorials or guide describing how to use it??there is a reference to a thesis but apparently removed from the provided link..
Thanks again..