[Soot-list] Analyzing Android source code with Soot

Marc-André Laverdière marc-andre.laverdiere-papineau at polymtl.ca
Mon Feb 10 11:41:34 EST 2014

Hello,

There are two things: inclusions trumps exclusions, so make sure there
is no contradictions between them.

Second, here is what I am seeing in SootResolver

boolean onlySignatures = sc.isPhantom() ||
(Options.v().no_bodies_for_excluded() &&
 Scene.v().isExcluded(sc) &&
!Scene.v().getBasicClasses().contains(sc.getName())

So please check that the method is not a basic class.

As for flowdroid, I know that there is a main method somewhere - good
luck :)

Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau
Doctorant - PhD Candidate