[Soot-list] SPARK : Building call graph with out performing Points to Analysis

Marc-André Laverdière marc-andre.laverdiere-papineau at polymtl.ca
Mon Feb 17 14:22:09 EST 2014

Hello Utsav,

My first question is: why is building your call graph taking too long?

Are you OK with a truncated call graph? The 'no bodies for excluded' and
the list of exclusions could be very useful. Another option is to use
stubs or plain API jars.

If you need to keep the whole call graph intact, then you may need to
sacrifice precision, as Eric suggested.

Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau
Doctorant - PhD Candidate