[Soot-list] Help: How to retrive the value passed in mehod call.

Bodden, Eric eric.bodden at sit.fraunhofer.de
Mon Jan 20 03:15:59 EST 2014

Hi Pratibind.

It sounds like you are interested in some constant propagation. One question: Are the situations you want to look at always that simple, i.e., are the strings always constants? Or could they also be constructed using String concatenation or loaded from files or other resources? That impacts how one can best "discover" those arguments.

Eric