[Soot-list] How does XMLPrinter works?

Wiza w1zagr33n at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 05:28:34 EDT 2014

Hello list,

I would really appreciate any enlight in how XML file is written.
I am running my own analysis and try to test the case where I have two
XML files
in order to discriminate my tags from the already produced ones.

Therefore, I have the query how the tags from all the analyses are read
and sent to the XMLPrinter class.
In my own analysis, I get the correct tags but only on jimple code.
The xml file for some reason has values equals to 0 on the elements of
the source code, so there are not
any tags on it. If I change these values manually on the xml file, then
I observe a short highlightment of the color
tags on the source code, but it dissappears instantly. I saw that there
was an old issue about that
but didn't find any update.

Thanks a lot,

Willy