[Soot-list] why not a possible path to exisiting sinks are included

H S aras_h1988 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 15 17:49:40 EDT 2014

Hi
I am wondering the following :

1) I have the sink setPositiveButton of AlertDialog , and also its void onClick listener.
When I run flowDroid, why did not I get the both sinks? But just the paths going to void onClick of its listener. In no path I cannot see the paths to the sink setPositiveButton .However before adding the void onClick to the sink list there were paths to the setPositiveMethods.

Number of of MethodEntries in Path.No   4  is   7:
Signature of Method Entry No.  1   is <android.widget.EditText: android.text.Editable getText()>
Signature of Method Entry No.  2   is <java.lang.Object: java.lang.String toString()>
Signature of Method Entry No.  3   is <java.lang.Integer: int parseInt(java.lang.String)>
Signature of Method Entry No.  4   is <java.lang.Integer: java.lang.Integer valueOf(int)>
Signature of Method Entry No.  5   is <com.example.myapplication4.app.MainActivity: void openAlert(android.view.View)>
Signature of Method Entry No.  6   is <com.example.myapplication4.app.MainActivity$4: void <init>(com.example.myapplication4.app.MainActivity)>
Signature of Method Entry No.  7   is <com.example.myapplication4.app.MainActivity$4: void onClick(android.content.DialogInterface,int)>