[Soot-list] local type not allowed in final code

Burcu burcukulahcioglu at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 11:06:30 EDT 2014

Thank you for the quick answer. Yes, I obtained dex file after applying
baksmali and smali tools to the odex file. Then, I converted it to jar by
using dex2jar.

When I applied the instrumentation on the dex file (without further
translating to jar), it worked without any problems.
I guess, it may be a conversion problem to jar.

Best Regards,
Burcu