[Soot-list] Dependency between instance variable and instance method

Guru Devanla gdevan2 at uic.edu
Fri Mar 7 12:15:13 EST 2014

A class instance method implicitly has identity statement that will contain
a ThisRef. Any references to ThisRef / or used of ThisRef could be
construed as references to instance variables (baring methodInvokes). By
checking if ThisRef and subsequently InstanceFieldRef is on left side of
equation, the dependency could be derived.

Thanks
Guru