[Soot-list] Trace data-flow in Android with soot

刘行 12112068 at bjtu.edu.cn
Sun Mar 30 23:07:23 EDT 2014

Hello everyone, would anyone can help me with one question?
I want to analyze the propagation of privacy information in android application, how can I trace the propagation path of  specified data.  I studied the FlowDroid. I want to know is there a method to mark the specified data, such as the data get from SMS, and output the data-flow map of this data.
Does soot-infoflow-android already implement it, or I need to implement it myself?