[Soot-list] Soot Resolving Level error in FlowDroid

Frank Liauw liauw at nus.edu.sg
Tue Oct 14 13:20:44 EDT 2014

Dear Eric and Steven,

Yes, I have tried it on the latest nightly build and I'm getting the same
error, so it would seem like something from the commits between late
September thru now broke it as I'm not observing it from the nightly build
from late September.

I am running it command line, my command is as follows:

java -XX:+PrintGCDetails -XX:+PrintGCTimeStamps -XX:+PrintHeapAtGC
-Xloggc:gc.log -Xmx240g -cp
nightly/soot-trunk.jar:nightly/soot-infoflow.jar:nightly/soot-infoflow-android.jar:nightly/slf4j-api-1.7.5.jar:nightly/slf4j-simple-1.7.5.jar:nightly/axml-2.0.jar
soot.jimple.infoflow.android.TestApps.Test
/Research/Apps/com.apusapps.launcher.apk
/Research/AndroidSDK/android-sdk-linux/platforms/ --aplength 1 --nopaths

The APK is as attached.

Cheers

Frank