[Soot-list] Soot Resolving Level error in FlowDroid

Steven Arzt Steven.Arzt at cased.de
Tue Oct 14 11:25:16 EDT 2014

Hi Frank,

Please report how you tried to use FlowDroid. Did you use the FlowDroid
classes as a library or did you run the command-line application included
with the tool? If you useFlowDroid in your own code, give us a minimal
working example. If you use the command-line tool, provide the full
arguments you passed to the tool. Also provide the target (APK file or JAR
file) on which you tried to run FlowDroid.

Best regards,

  Steven

M.Sc. M.Sc. Steven Arzt

Secure Software Engineering Group (SSE)

European Center for Security and Privacy by Design (EC SPRIDE)

Mornewegstraße 32

D-64293 Darmstadt

Phone: +49 61 51 16-75426

Fax: +49 61 51 16-72118