[Soot-list] Changing reference of super class through out project

Tanzirul Azim tanzir.buet at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 04:53:54 EDT 2015

Hi,

I have changed the super class declaration of some of the classes in the
project. But the problem arises for the methods that were invoked using
super. To be clear consider the following scenario.

Class child extends class Parent. I changed the declaration to NewParent.
So, NewParent is the super class of class Child. But all the super methods
that are invoked in class Child still refer to the Parent class in the byte
code, as in byte code the invoke statements are directly associated with
containing classes. So, any method call say super.foo() inside child
actually calls Parent: foo(), I want to replace those with NewParent: foo()

How can I do that? I have created a body transformer. But still figuring
out the solution.
--
Regards,
Tanzirul Azim