[Soot-list] Variable references in Dava units

Maria Jenkins mkjxocai at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 23:28:16 EST 2015

Hello All,

My question require a bit of background about the project I am working on.

A postdoc in my lab is applying some techniques he applied to make CFA faster to IFDS/IDE

To do so we don’t want to thread every variable through every environment, we want to be able to skip a context if the variable is not used.

To do this I need to be able to see where variables are mentioned and compute their LCA.

Right now I can get the local variables from the DavaBody but I can’t seem to check if the Unit contains the variable. Is there a better structure to use than to do this with Units?

Any ideas at how best to approach this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Maria Jenkins