[Soot-list] Why FlowDroid invokes one activity multiple times in dummyMainMethod()

Xinxin Jin xinxinjin89 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 15:35:10 EST 2015

Hello,

I am running FlowDroid on one Android app, and found dummyMainMethod()
invokes an Activity called SessionLivestreamActivity *14* times.
​In my mind, each activity is an entry point of an app. So should not
dummyMainMethod() only invokes each entry point once ?
>From my experiments, most of the time the activity class is indeed invoked
just once. So I am confused in which particular situation the activity
class will be invoked multiple times ?​

​Thank you very much !​

--
Xinxin