[Soot-list] Why FlowDroid invokes one activity multiple times in dummyMainMethod()

Wei Yang davidyoung8906 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 17:51:27 EST 2015

Hi! Xinxin,
     Your question is not very clear. Are you referring to call graph when
you say " dummyMainMethod() invokes an Activity called
SessionLivestreamActivity "? Activity normally has multiple entry point
methods (e.g. onCreate(), onStop() ), so it is likely that in an call
graph, the same activity could appear on several CG nodes.

Thanks!

Best wishes,
David